Hair turned out so cute! All my gymnasts of course notice the trim-a-roo right away and Darin did not.. he's excused, he's still a beginner husband.
Sorry I waited a day to post the hair pics. I wanted to show you the straight and curly version of the do. For those of you that don't know, my goal is to grow the ol' mane out for locks of love. I thought that I only needed 10 inches for the chop but a couple of day's ago my stylist/old roomie/friend said that the pony needs to be 10 inches and there's about another inch in the hairtie area! WHAT? Did you forget to tell me that I needed another inch? That's like 3-4 months of growth!!! Yes, I know normal people's hair grows about 1/2 an inch a month but my hair is totally not normal. And when I get the big chop, I can't go above like mid neck length.. I seriously look like a Q-tip when it's curly. Human q-Tip is no good.
So, here's the straight pics...
FRONT VIEW and me being very tarded. Stylist/old roomie/friend Erin was making fun of me for bloggin about my hair cut so I had to egg her on a tad. And by the way, if I ever own a hair salon (it's always been at the back of my mind to go to cosmo school and own a salon) my salon is totally going to look like her place. It's SO chic!
And here are my natural curly pics...
Kinda different look, eh? Gotta love curls. They can make your hair look about 4 inches shorter. =) Oh, and I totally took this pic of myself... can you tell? Do you ever do the whole extended arm, smile and snap a pic of yourself? I always feel so strange doing it.. like I love myself too much or something.
Got tagged by the evah so cute, SO GIVING, Kat! Read her story on her blog.. she's fostering 3 little boys right now and I am SO proud of her!
THREE THINGS ABOUT YOU!!!
Three Names you go by:
2. Darce =)
3. Horseapple.. really don't prefer this nickname.. I inherited it with the marriage to cutie-head Darin Holsopple
Three of Your Everyday Essentials
1. Oatmeal. Yep, I've eaten oatmeal everyday for b-fast since my frosh year of college.. so 7+ years?? HOLY COW.. I'm getting OLD! ANd have VERY old tendencies like eating oatmeal everyday! =)
2. Gum. Can't leave home without it. No one likes a mouth full of manure breath.
3. Lately, the computer. I'm a tad addicted.
Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1. My wedding ring, of course
2. totally cute black shoes Darin Jay got me for Christmas
3. red turtle neck sweater thingy.. (see curly pic above for proof)
(I DO have pants on. This is called 3 things about you.. not 4!!)
Three of Your Favorite Songs
Oh gosh, I don't know this one! It changes every day...
1. Broken Road by Rascal Flatts.. I know it's getting old but it's Darin and I's song and I never get tired of it!
2. Any song by Jeremy Camp
Two Truths and a Lie (in any order)
1. I used to weigh 160lbs
2. I used to weigh 105lbs
3. I am one of 9 children
(hehehehehe... this is a hard one for anyone other than my fam!)
Three of Your Favorite Hobbies
1. do I have to state the obvious?
Three Things You want to do really badly right now
1. go home. =) work has kicked my butt this week so I could realy use a day off!
2. DRINK A BIG, FAT, DIET CREAM SODA. but I will refrain from the caffinated, sweet taste of HEAVEN! I can do this... just gotta keep telling myself I can
3. hang out with my hubby. =) I miss him with all the g-to-the-nastics going on!
Three Places You want to go
2. back to Acapulco someday =)
Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die
1. be the best mommy evah!
2. go on an extended period of time mission trip (not just like a one weeker)
3. GET PUBBLISHED IN A BLASTED SCRAPBOOKING MAGAZINE!
Three people I would like to see take this quiz
Hmm.. I'm gunna pick some of my non-scrapper friends:
3. Natalie and Greggy.. mother and father of the CUTEST BABY EVER!!