#4 a strange punishment for actors where you get to beat them with spoons
What??? hey, that's what the board game said but your guesses were hilarious!!!!
Dina and Wendi!!! Way to go Wendi because Dina was the person I emailed and gave the answer to. =) She is my super cool, old roomdog friend. =) And one of the Bailey the fat cat shaving culprits and my accomplices in our recent honeymoon payback fiasco. =) LOVE you D!! Thanks for posting the right answer. Check out her blog.. she's such an inspiration to all she touches. =)
Okay, thanks again for playing!! You guys crack me up. Alrighty, the rest of my entry is gunna be completely random.. bare with me...
* Has anyone every done or know of someone that has gone on one of those discount vacation thingy's? Like the "timeshare" type offers that come through on a fax machine??? Darin and I even got an offer when we rented his tuxes for the wedding! Just want a little feedback. Darin and I are trying to plan an inexpensive vacation and wouldn't mind sitting through a timeshare speel if it meant SUPER CHEAP vaca. =) Any comments would be greatly appreciated.
* So I shut my finger in the door on Saturday. Yep, EINSTEIN move on my part. I was planting my flower boxes for a little thing Hanni and I call "yard candy". My hands were caked with dirt and I needed my gerbera daisy my mil got me for v-day from inside. I'm on my way out of the house and gosh, my hands are dirty and heaven forbid I get the door knob dirty.. so Einstein here tries to pull the door shut with the palm of my hand.. oh, and i have to pull it hard so the door is latched, right? SLAM.. my finger is stuck in the door. When I say stuck, I mean that turning the knob and trying to push the door handle doesn't work because of the super magnificent suction my finger is giving the door with the door jam. So I have to throw my hip into it to get my poor finger out. Yep.. my finger is STILL swollen & black and I shut it in the door on Saturday. I guess I hadn't hurt myself in awhile so it was due time.
* So, Darin's playing in a flag football league on Sunday nights now. Darin played football in HS and college and obviously it was tackle football. This was his first attempt at competitive FLAG football. The first play, Darin almost smeared a poor kid because his brain hadn't clicked from tackle football to flag football. And ladies.. I have my camera ready because I'm pretty sure that before this season is over, someone's pants are gunna get ripped off. That belt of flags they wear is WAY too close to the top of their pants and those boys go after the flags with a vengeance. =) As I said, the camera is close by for when some poor guy shows me his vertical smile. =/
* 2 days until "Stick It" comes out!! The girls and coaches have our Friday night date planned.. more pictures and a review of the movie will come in a later post... I'm sure that the movie will be up for an Oscar. =) Postitive.
* Last night Darin and I stop at Kroger to pick up milk and eggs. We head to the U-Scan lines because of course Darin wants to do U-Scan. It doesn't matter if we have 2 items or 46.. Darin will ALWAYS do the U-Scan. I'm not allowed to touch it because every time, the screen tells me to ask for assistance because I've done something wrong. Those U-Scan things hate me. So I have the Kroger plus card in my purse. I scan it when it tells me to, PERFECTLY I might add.. no need to ask for assistance. I back away from the scanner because those things sense that I'm near and automatically call for assistance. Darin's ready to pay and we realize that the milk was on sale and we didn't get the Kroger Plus card discount. Great, I have to go "ask for assistance" like I was trying to avoid for once in my life. I told the 16 year old watching the lanes and he said to try to scan my card again. I politely said I already had, but will try it again... just trying to humor him. Oh yeah, a loud BEEP goes off as it scans. I tell him, "See! It won't discount my milk!" He then replies, "That is because you are scanning your CVS card."
And then Darin laughed.. all the way to the car.
Oh my gosh.. I just figured out why Darin loves the U-Scan... a guaranteed laugh EVERY TIME!