Thursday, April 08, 2010

Dainty little H...

Yet another shoot! Like I said.. it's been busy around here over Darin's spring break! This shoot is from Tuesday and I had another one yesterday but can't show you the pictures. It's a Mother's Day surprise for someone that might be a reader.. don't you hope it's you?? HA! I love having insider information. =) Send your hubby a hint to book me for your Mother's Day gift too!! I have a few dates that have opened in April so let me know!

***
Without further ado.. here is little miss H! Isn't she a dainty little thing?? She is so, so adorable and the family pictures.. can't you see how much they love her by the way they look at her? Love my job! It's so fun to capture families. Love it.












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been meaning to tell you that I love the signature you put on your pics with the little hearts. What is that font? I'd really love to know!