I've recently scrapped 2 LO's (layouts for all the scrapbook illiterates.. DAD.. out there)of my adorable, hotie-head hubby, Darin Jay. I love this man SO incredibly much! I thought that today's blog needs to be about my Darin... the most wonderful man on the earth.
Reasons I love this man:
* He is such a LEADER! At church, with our youth group, in our family.. the man has some serious leadership skills and is so humble in the way he uses his gift.
* The man is a HOTTIE! Seriously.. I am amazed at his hotness every day.
* The boy is hilarious. He keeps me laughing and smiling 95% of the time. I still frequent my puppy post and laugh at Darin thinking that a hawk would steal the puppy on a walk.
* The boy loves me for me. A lot has happened in my past and Darin has never once judged me for who I once was or the terrible decisions I have made.
* He's got some serious energy! If Darin is excited or en fuego about something.. stay out of the way!! He may accidentally step on you.
* Darin loves sports. I can't imagine being married to a man that wasn't into sports. Sometimes he's border-line insane for the Colts, but the man is passionate in all he does!
* He is an amazing coach. I have never once heard him yell at his players (even though they've deserved it at times!) *He's super romantic. He works so hard to keep our marriage fresh and eventful! Nuf said. =)
* He loves his family and mine as if they were his own.
* Darin loves Bailey the fat cat even thought he's not too fond of kitties.
* He's never complained about my cooking and I'm pretty sure there's been a day that he should have!
* Have I mentioned that Darin it's COMPLETELY easy to look at every day?? That he's cuter than one's cuteness should be allowed?
* He's really tough, but a softy at the same time. He's the strongest man I know but majored in El Ed with a Kindergarden endorsement. Seriously sexy.
* The boy makes me anything I want.. totally made my dreams come true with that scrap room of mine!
* He puts me above himself but still remains the leader of our home. That's a hard thing to do and he's mastered it in 7 quick months! Sounds like an infomercial.. =)
* If he doesn't want to do something, you'd never know it. He doesn't complain.. EV-VA!
* Darin supports my dreams. He knows that one day I would like to possibly go back to school. He is also doing everything in his means to give me the dream of being a SAHM. (stay-at-home-mom - gymnasts and dad)
* The man can SPEAK! I am blown away every time I have the privledge of hearing him give a message. He spoke to the 2005 graduates at his old HS last year and I had chills.. the message he gave at his dad's funeral was beyond amazing and so honoring to Jim. Consider yourself blessed if you've heard this man speak. =)
* Most importantly, his love for Christ COMPLETELY exceeds his love for me. The way it should be. Period.
Okay, now that I'm crying. Can you tell I love this man? We've only been married for 7 months and have only known each other for a year and a half.. but my love for this man grows every day. I can't wait to see where we are in 20 years.