Yeah, I got a few of them. Let's make a list cuz lists are the way my doofy brain works..
- I hate driving. Period. I hate it. Why, cuz there's OTHER MORONS ON THE ROAD! Don't you hate it when your driving along.. do, de, do-do.. and some pookey pulls out in front of you? Making you slam on your breaks and then you get the priveledge of following them going 10 MPH under the limit? And I LOVE it when there's NO ONE behind you. Seriously, get off the road. Sweet, innocent Darcy becomes a raging lunatic when behind a wheel.
- I strongly detest noisy eaters. Yeah, the kind of people that smack their lips while eating. Ewe. I think my dad made me a psycho about this one. He was s stickler about closing your mouth while eating & chewing gum. No one wants to hear the process of you consuming your food.
- I don't like "one-uppers". The kind of people that always have a story better than yours, an injury that hurt worse than yours.. a nose hair longer than yours.. I don't care! It drives me nuts! I'm all competitive and stuff, but not about stupid trivial crap. I stay clear of one-uppers.. it drives me that nuts.
- When someone is shaking their leg on the ground, you know, the figitity thing that makes the entire floor shake. I once went on a date with a guy that had this habit.. didn't quite like him as much after than date. WOAH, I just re-read that and it sounds so shalllow! It seriously drives me batty, though!
- When public bathrooms have the blow-dryer-hand thingies and no towels. I'm too impatient to let my hand get "blown dry" and then I have to walk away with wet hands. When I come out and grab Darin's hand, of course I tell him that I peed on my hand. I'm such a dork!
- Oh.. don't you hate it when your grocery shopping and people leave their cart in the middle of the row and walk away from it leaving you stuck behind the abandoned cart? This one really burns me..
- The statement, "I know how you feel." This one was definitely hard when I lost my mom. It's such a powerful statement and I try to never say it to anyone.. how do I know how they feel? Circumstances are always SO different from person to person.
- Oh, what about this one.. the people that ask to have a sip of your can of pop and leave a river? EWE!!! (AKA a "river" is that little dip in the can where the drink comes out) That has GOT to be saliva! GROSS!! A lesson to all: sip your rivers!!
- My biggest pet peeve is when scrappers post their LO's on 2Peas, KMA and on their blogs.. gosh, get a life! hehehehehe.. So Jessie has me all hooked on KMA now! Yesterday I accidently posted my "Cyber Love" page twice (newbie, here) so I covered it up by putting my "Fall Festitivites" page on top of it.. and I had already posted it on 2Peas. OOPS! And I post my pages on my blog so that my fam can see them. So please don't get sick of DarcyH pages! Here you go, familia:
Okay, I'm sure I'm forgetting a ton-0-peeves cuz I'm so easily annoyed.. but comment on your peeves too. We gotta see how weird everyone is. Or is it just me???