First of all, thank you guys again for being so supportive of my Gymnast of the Day. Seriously, it was a huge success and a lot of you will never know how much that meant to the girls. Thanks so much!!! And now you guys "know" the cutie-head's I get to hange out with all the time.
Secondly, I've missed you so much! I bet you guys have missed Bailey the fat cat more than you've missed me. I know you have. Maybe he'll blog some day soon again. I will treat you to a picture of Bailey the fat cat sun-bathing. He always crosses his legs to avoid exposing his man-parts. He's so modest.
For today's blog, I've got some randomness going on in my head so let's address those thoughts now:
- I have been caffeine-free for a WEEK AND A HALF now! Can you believe it? Not even a drop of caffeinated beverage has come even close to my lips. Yep, it's been horribly hard. I wouldn't tell my worst enemy to stop drinking caffeine. The headache last Monday was so unbearable.. it felt as though my head was going to blow up, no joke. Poor Darin. My next January 27th Resolution should be to quit complaining. Yep, I can't quit complaining until next January 27th because obviously that's the only day I can start resolutions. This is the LONGEST I have ever been without caffeine! Am I not pathetic? I actually had pizza today at lunch without a DC.. whoah... truly amazing.
- There's this guy here at work that I have probably said 8 words to my entire life and he calls me "Darce". Okay, I have a slight problem with that. "Darce" is my nick name to people who KNOW me. All of my blog friends can call me Darce, of course because I KNOW YOU MORE THAN THIS GUY. Strange. His name is "Bob" and I'm going to call him "Bo" from now on and see if he likes it.
- I will take ANY tips on advice in talking Darin into letting me go to CHA (Craft & Hobby Association trade show.. explanation for my non-scrap friends & dad) in CHICAGO this summer! Yeah, it's only 2 hours from my house and over a weekend so I wouldn't even have to take any time off work. Seriously, it's meant to be. If that's not a sign that I should be there, then I don't know what is. Come on guys, we need a game plan. The "Talk-Darin-Jay-into-letting-Darce-go-to-CHA Chicago" Campaign.
- Has anyone tried the Special K diet? If any of my family is reading this they are going to kill me.. but I'm getting a tad worried about a wedding I'm gunna be in April 8th. I ordered the dress in my normal size even though my mesurements said I should be up one. But this is the thing.. at my other old roomies wedding in Oct I got the bigger size and it was huge. Both of the dresses are from the same designer so the sizes should be accurate. Anywho, anyone ever lost weight on the Special K diet? I feel as thought my hiney is enlarging. =(
- Anyone watch the Bachelor? SO happy that Mr. T got rid of Sarah from Canada. She drove me NUTSO! She was always making horrible mouth sounds and groans. She was way too young and way too worried about the other girls. Seriously, you signed up for the Bachelor knowing that this dude was going to date a million other girls at the same time he's dating you. Deal or don't sign up. LOVE Sarah from TN but I'm pretty sure he thinks she's a little sister. Gosh, Susan's mom sure doesn't trust her own daughter! I don't think that Ms. Susan is there for the right reasons.
Okay, I think that's all my randomness.