Thanks for all the G3 game suggestions!! I'll let you know what I chose to do on Monday cuz I don't want to ruin it for any G3'ers that may be reading the blog. =) Anywho, you guys ROCK and never let me down!! Thanks!
- D and I had a free night on Wednesday night so being the party animals that we are, we went to Lowe's and walked around and TOOK PICTURES of kitchens to give us ideas of what we want in our new house. You guys, we were in the kitchen cabinet section for over an hour. Do we know how to party or what? I know that when we have kids partying in the kitchen cabinet section at Lowes will be few and far between. Just so Darin gets a feel of what it would be like to have a child in the cabinet section at Lowe's I slammed every single one of the drawers shut in the little make believe kitchens. Why? Because they have this SUPER cool thing called "silent slam" or something like that. No matter HOW HARD you shut the drawer, it stops about one inch away and closes automatically. How cool was that? I was amazed. Ask Darin because I tried it out on each drawer... even the ones that didn't have the silent drawer. =) We are going to have a muy, muy excellante kitchen.. if you ask me. Custom made by Darin.. just for me. Can you say kitchen bratt? And proud of it. =)
- Vacation is planned!!! Whoo-hooo!! *IF* cruise prices do not drop before we leave, we will be vacationing in Holmes Beach in Florida. We'd really like to go on a cruise but aren't willing to pay the jacked up prices they've placed over Memorial Day week. =/ Yep, we're driving. Yep, we're crazy. I looked up flights and they were $141 each.. yes, I said $141 .. but Darin wants a road trip. And we're cheap. So cheap our last NIPSO bill was $59... electricity & gas. Our house is ridiculously cold. So cold I'm thinking about a penguin as a pet instead of a puppy. I'm already laughing.. did you guys read Kayla Aimee's post about the little boy that stole a penguin from the Georgia Aquarium? Oh my gosh.. I'm still giggling and she posted it last week. KA's blog is quite possibly the funniest thing you'll ever read. Promise.
Anywho, 20 hours it will take us to drive to Florida. We're staying at a condo for most of the week and then driving to Orlando at the end of the week. Has anyone ever been to Wet & Wild or Disney's Blizzard Beach water parks? Which would you recommend? We're staying away from the Disney parks cuz we're pretty sure we'll have to take the littles when there *are* littles in our family. Any water park suggestions would be appreciated. Darin enjoyed getting the tar beat out of him on a slide and I'll be happy in a lazy river all day. =)
- Let's do some FL math equations.
Florida = sun (hopefully)
Sun + Darcy's albino white condition = FRY baby
Darcy + tanning bed before Florida trip = sun harmony in Fl
I think the extremely-tan-teeny-bob-tanning-employees laugh at me while I'm in the bed after I've just paid for 5 minutes in their tanning bed. =/ Hey, I'm ALBINO. Did you not just see me?
- It's been EONS since I've pleasure read anything but Creating Keepsakes. Yes, I realize that CK doesn't have a ton of things to read. Perfect for a person with an attention span of a 2 year old. =) Today I bought the Yada Yada Prayer Group online. I've heard rave reviews about it and will let you know how it is ON OUR 20 HOUR DRIVE TO FL. Not bitter about driving at all. =/ Moving on..
- Tomorrow is scrap day with Hanni!! Whoo-hooo!! So excited. Jill was going to make the treck from MI but can't make it now. =/ We'll miss you and plan another one soon. =) Can't wait to meet up with Hanni again. Love that girl!! Haven't been to PIT in eons either.. I'm having withdrawal. =/
- Just wanted to update you all on the Darcy-no-caffeine goal.. STILL have not had a drop of caffeine in 3 months. I won't lie to you and say I don't miss it.. I do. Weeks after I stopped drinking caffeine my office purchased a cappachino maker. The kind that grinds the beans right before it brews the coffee. Um yeah, TORTURE!! These people must like to see drool dripping down my chin. I'm positive. =/
Have a great Mom's Day you mom's out there!!