Gosh, I'm WOUND up!!! Today's been a great day. Why?
- It's Friday afternoon. Nuf said.
- My friend Rachel is a bomb of a friend. Seriously. I was poking around in the Pub and found this thread. You made my day, chica. =) Thank you SO much.
- It's 70 degrees out. And you know what?? We've had AMAZING weather for the past month. It's Indiana. I feel as though spring came too early and once the weather figures that out, it's gunna backfire and be 30 degrees in June. But for now, I'm gunna appreciate the beautifulness!!
- My sister drove up to Indiana from Tennessee to attend the cutest little red head ever's 1st birthday party tomorrow. Happy point #1, Haven't seen my sis in 5 months and MISS her like mad and happy point #2 tomorrow we get to watch Jett gets to take a bath in his birthday cake. Can't wait. I had to post this cute picture of him in the wedding we were in a month ago. Seriously, he knows he's cute. Specially in that mini tux. Oh don't worry there being a lack of pictures taken at the birthday party.. there will be pictures. Many.
- Darin and I are frantically figuring out our vacation that we are taking in 3 weeks. SOOOO need a vaca. Especially with my Darin Jay. =) It will be over our 1st anniversary, May 28th!! Can't believe it's already been a year. =) I'll keep you posted with what we decide to do.
- I'm still talking about the crazy epi of LOST with my LOST buddies Jill, Erin and Jes. I heard that Libby isn't dead so she better be tattling on Michael!!! I'm already worked up about the last episode of the season and it's not even here yet. You KNOW it's gunna be a doosey!!!
- Bailey jumped up on the dresser last night... a dresser that is 3 feet away from the floor. No, you don't understand. You guys do remember that I always refer to him as Bailey the fat cat, right? Him jumping up onto the dresser is a GOOD thing. Bailey is so large and in charge that we never have to worry about him jumping up onto counters and getting into things. He's physically inable... until last night. I was so proud of him, my kitty found his long lost "ups"!!! Okay and this picture cracks me up. Bailey stared at our front door window for DAYS after I put up the spring wreath.
- Got to scrap last night and ideas were actually flowing! LOVE it when that happens. I'll post it on Monday.. it's not quite finished. I'll leave you with a page I did of Hanni and I's lunch date last month. =) The page was totally inspired by super-talented Hanni!!
Have a HAPPY weekend!!!