Friday, May 05, 2006

Happy Day!!!

Gosh, I'm WOUND up!!! Today's been a great day. Why?

- It's Friday afternoon. Nuf said.

- My friend Rachel is a bomb of a friend. Seriously. I was poking around in the Pub and found this thread. You made my day, chica. =) Thank you SO much.

- It's 70 degrees out. And you know what?? We've had AMAZING weather for the past month. It's Indiana. I feel as though spring came too early and once the weather figures that out, it's gunna backfire and be 30 degrees in June. But for now, I'm gunna appreciate the beautifulness!!

- My sister drove up to Indiana from Tennessee to attend the cutest little red head ever's 1st birthday party tomorrow. Happy point #1, Haven't seen my sis in 5 months and MISS her like mad and happy point #2 tomorrow we get to watch Jett gets to take a bath in his birthday cake. Can't wait. I had to post this cute picture of him in the wedding we were in a month ago. Seriously, he knows he's cute. Specially in that mini tux. Oh don't worry there being a lack of pictures taken at the birthday party.. there will be pictures. Many.

- Darin and I are frantically figuring out our vacation that we are taking in 3 weeks. SOOOO need a vaca. Especially with my Darin Jay. =) It will be over our 1st anniversary, May 28th!! Can't believe it's already been a year. =) I'll keep you posted with what we decide to do.

- I'm still talking about the crazy epi of LOST with my LOST buddies Jill, Erin and Jes. I heard that Libby isn't dead so she better be tattling on Michael!!! I'm already worked up about the last episode of the season and it's not even here yet. You KNOW it's gunna be a doosey!!!

- Bailey jumped up on the dresser last night... a dresser that is 3 feet away from the floor. No, you don't understand. You guys do remember that I always refer to him as Bailey the fat cat, right? Him jumping up onto the dresser is a GOOD thing. Bailey is so large and in charge that we never have to worry about him jumping up onto counters and getting into things. He's physically inable... until last night. I was so proud of him, my kitty found his long lost "ups"!!! Okay and this picture cracks me up. Bailey stared at our front door window for DAYS after I put up the spring wreath.

- Got to scrap last night and ideas were actually flowing! LOVE it when that happens. I'll post it on Monday.. it's not quite finished. I'll leave you with a page I did of Hanni and I's lunch date last month. =) The page was totally inspired by super-talented Hanni!!

Have a HAPPY weekend!!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh,
your nephew is the cutest little guy ever!
and that lo is STUNNING!

amber said...

Hey girl,
Your nephew is precious!
And I'm with you about Lost, haven't been able to stop thinking about it since Wednesday night!!
Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

What an awesome LO!!! I'm so excited to see what you do with my wedding pics!

Jett is so cute, obviously. His face is so funny when he lifts his eyebrows way up like that!

Alison said...

I'm so glad you get to see your sister! I miss mine so much living here in SC.

Michelle W. said...

oh man! I LOVE that layout!!! You guys are so cute!!!! Grogeous!

Adrienne said...

BEAUTIFUL LO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jill H said...

oh my gosh, i looooooove the LO of you & Hanni!! totally fabulous, i love the doodling. it's so sweet. and Bailey stories crack me up, i love the picture of him here!

Beth said...

awesome layout darcy!

island jen said...

oh gosh...your post has me all psyched and pumped that it's the weekend!! totally love your nephew in that tux, he is to freakin' cute!! and love your Hanni layout...rockin' girl!

Mara said...

Happy weekend, sweets.
I can't wait to hear about vaca plans - I need one too - hmm, throw me in your suitcase, k? :)
HAHA.

Kat said...

omgoodness, love love love that layout! love all the flowers, and the black and white, and the writing on the writing on the picture. awesome. k, should have saved that for 2peas........
and yeah- LOST was awesome! i've been wanting someone to talk to about this- no one around here watches it! gonna be amazing.....
and i love bailey the fat cat, so funny!

brooke said...

omg.
we have the same freaking wedding anniversary.
crazy!
great date, though.
really.