A few of you guys had the right answer so I put your names in a hat and had our summer intern draw the name.. and Christy it is!!! Oh yeah! Okay, you don't scrap.. I'll give you a few options in an email, kay? =) And I don't know if I have the $ for the pink razor phone you want. =/ I'm a horrible friend...
ETA: Christy wants scrap stuff!!! Whoo-hoo!! Guys, we are totally going to convert her. Well, she used to scrap and now she goes to school full-time and works.. scrapin' got put on the backburner. Scrap stuff it is, Christy!!!
The Escort was my second car.. I drove a tiny truck for almost a year before I got the scort. The truck was a hand me down from my bro when he left for college. But all the rest, uh huh.. all true.
-Yep, same house!! I am NOT looking forward to the day when dad sells. My mom is ALL over that house and I just can't imagine it not being ours. =/ I know, I know.. it's time to move on but SERIOUSLY, it's home and my barbies are happy in that attic. I'm not sure they'd like my attic. =/
- Lamar.. even met his parents whom were still amish.. now THAT was weird. =/ Not sure they were diggin' my capri's and my hair down. Oh, and the make-up.. and the car I drove up in.. and the whole "not amish" gig. =/
- Totally addicted to gum.. totally lost a tooth and became whiskey tango before the implant. (Bottom, 2nd from the back.. no front tooth or anything) My brother busted up one time when I told him I was contimplating buying a new car or fixing my tooth. That is when he taught me the phrase, "whiskey tango" which is code for white trash. =/ But hey, life is good after the implant. =)
- Still hate the word recieve. =/
- After reading the comments, I see that we need to start a mouth guard club!! We need to all take a picture of ourselves in our hot guards and blog about it. =) HA!
- Bad eyes, oh yeah. I am blind as a bat!!
- You guys.. do you really think I've lost my skills? I can STILL do a roundoff-backhandspring tuck and a kip!! We are tearing down equipment on Sunday at the gym so maybe, just maybe I'll bust out some moves and have Darin video it for the blog. The other assistant coach, Lindsay can still tumble too.. the girls love it when their coaches get in the tumble line!!
Alright.. yesterday after work I walked into the house to find this...
Pink roses.. and a pink princess card. =) I ran outside to tell D thanks (he was RUNNING with our lawnmower trying to get the yard finished before the torrential downpour started). It was actually quite humorous.
And then I came back inside and noticed that strange things were hanging from the ceiling..
He decorated the living room in pink crepe paper!!! So adorable. So yeah, I went back outside to thank him for what I missed the first time I went in!! He told me it was my pink princess paradise. Gosh, he does such a great job at making me feel like the most important person in the world. =)
Phone update.. we were at the store for an HOUR and I'm still phone-less. The dude didn't know how to merge me under D's name so after an hour of talking to him, talking to the 1-800-Verizon peep's and salivating over the phone I picked out, I still have my 5lb-er. Tonight.. hopefully tonight the phone will be good to go.
And then we took this pic...
the b-day.. what a great day!!!
Tomorrow Jill and I are meeting and shopping at Pages in Time !! I. Cannot. Wait. Maria is coming too.. fun, fun stuff!! Feels like I've known you for years, Jill. Can't wait to actually hang out!!!