Okay, anyone that knows me, knows that IM IN LOVE WITH MY BIRTHDAY!!! It's a big deal... well, at least for me and for Darin cuz he has to put up with me on my birthday. =) This morning he woke up and said, "Happy Darcy Day, sweetie!" And my reply? "Um, how is it different than any other day?" Yeah, we both know he treats me like a princess. =)
THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone that participated in my b-day love on 2Peas!!! Man, did I feel the love!! The embarrassing/ditzy stories? And the pink love? You guys are too much. =) Thank you SO much, girlies!!! It was SO fun to see them all in the gallery!!! And Jes, Christy, Niki and the fam.. thank for the emails and phone calls!!
So, for my birthday's sake, I'll cue you in on some things about me that you may not have known. Ah ha.. but one of them is slightly wrong. Pick the one that you don't think is true! Um, I smell a RAK coming on!! (RAK means Random Act of Kindness for all those non Pea-ers) And if you don't scrap, I'll do something else for you. If more than one person guesses the wrong response, I'll put your names in a hat and draw the winner, K? You guys have blessed me with my birthday, so now it's time to pay it forward!! Ready?
- I lived in the same house my entire life until college. Yep, same house. My dad still owns it even though he's remarried and lives at my step-mom Susie's house. He just can't part with that house! I will go into a fit of depression when the house finally goes up for sale. =/
- I dated a guy that used to be amish (jerk-over) before I met Darin. Yep, his name was Lamar.
- I am addicted to gum. Yep, so addicted that one day about 5 years ago a piece of my tooth came out into my gum. Dentist told me that it was more than likely due to the fact that I chew too much gum. So they yanked my whiskey-tango half tooth and now I have an implant. Haha!! Love throwing that around.
- When I type recieve.. I type is wrong every time. I HATE this about myself!
- I grit my teeth so badly when I sleep that I have to wear a mouth guard to bed so that I don't wake Darin up.
- My first vehicle was a Ford Escort. Oh yeah, with my name in stickers above the radio. SO cool!! Friends coveted my sticker name!!!!
- I have horrible eyesight. My eye doctor told me I had to get contact lenses when I was in the 6th grade to stop my eyes from getting worse. Yeah, everynight I whip out my thick glasses and mouth guard and take my make-up off and I'm one HOT mama!! Good thing Darin married me before he saw my pre-bed condition. =/
- I can still do a round-off backhandspring tuck and a kip on bars at my ripe ol' age of 26. It's gunna be a sad day when I can't tumble or kip anymore. =(
Alright, guess away!!!!
Tonight D is taking me to get my b-day present and then to dinner. =) I'm getting a new cell phone!! Whoo-hooo!! Mine now is 3 years old, was free with the plan.. 3 years ago. You can imagine. =/ And it weighs about 5 lbs. No joke. I'm SO excited!!!
Thanks again, guys, for making my day an AMAZING one!!!