Friday, June 27, 2008

And the recipe swap is...

Closed.

THANK YOU for participating, guys! We have 62 people swapping! You should have gotten an email from me this morning at 9:30am. If you DID NOT get the email, please email me at darcyholsopple@gmail.com I tried hard to not forget anyone but you guys know me... please let me know if you didn't get the email.

And LACEY.. your email came back to me as undeliverable. Please email me and I'll forward you the specifics!

ANGELA... please email me at the mail above. I didn't have time to ring Dina for your info. =)

Yeah for new recipes, guys! Hang tight.. I'm hoping to have the recipes to you by later next week... putting them in word where you can print them on 8.5x11 paper AND did another word document with page setup settings at 3x5 so you can put your recipe cards through the ink jet if you'd like. I know I am! (Totally a domestic nerd like that...)

4 comments:

jackie said...

Yay! Thanks for doing this Darcy :)

Unknown said...

thank you so much for doing this great idea. I might have to have you print mine. I don't have a printer. I didn't think of this when I signed up. oooppppsss..
Add that to my stupid moments.

Unknown said...

Thanks for all of your hard work Darce!! You're the best :)

ashley said...

hey darcy! i thought i had posted a comment saying i wanted to join the swap....but when i checked for the email i didn't have it...and then i checked again to see my comment and it wasn't there. so... i don't know! i know you said the swap is closed but if possible i'd still love to get in on it! my email address is a_blomeke@hotmail.com

ashley