Thursday, March 12, 2009

Test-to-the-mony...

Hey all... Kayla asked me to periodically share on her devo blog a few weeks back.. just now got around to doing it. =) Soooooooo.. if you want to know a tad bit more bout' me and my walk with the big JC... check out my testimony

HERE

Lately I've been feeling led to share my testimony more and I thought I needed to start with who I really am and where Christ has brought me so ya'all don't think I'm a super perfect scrapbooking picture-taking Christian with a really hot coaching hubby and tremendously adorable toddler. =)

She's breaking up my testimony into sections because it's so stinking long (I SERIOUSLY tried to condense and dang it.. too much has happened in my life!) So yeah.. she's sectioning it up and writing "to be continued" at the end. Can't you feel the suspense???

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay so when does thing continue, tomorrow??

Even though I know a lot of your story, I can't wait to read more :)

Elaine said...

Darcy, It's always amazing to see God's hand! God is a God of Amazing Grace!!
I was wondering if you could send me an email to let me know how to do all those little pics in a 4x6 size? I think you mentioned you do it through picasa??
ekbollhorst@gmail.com
Thanks...

Amy and Scott said...

#1 - you are amazing and so is the story of your life thus far! You are one of the strongest, most grounded women I know and it is because of that amazing momma of yours (and your dad too!). You truly are an inspiration to many! Thank you for sharing your life with the world because you are touching many, many people through your "putting it out there!"

#2 - THANK YOU for the sweet comment on my blog. I am SO pumped to have a creative outlet again. I have been SO stressed lately and I need to put that energy into something fun and meaningful. I can thank your fabulous friend Kayla Aimee for getting me going because I took her Digi 101 class awhile back (she's gonna get me in her upcoming "refresher" class too) and she also gave me great recommendations on laptops and software a couple months ago. Awesome girl, that KA!

#3 - have a fabulous weekend!!! :)

The Haughs said...

So good, Darcy! I keep checking for part 3. . . I can't handle waiting! :)

Unknown said...

Yes, I check everyday for when the 3rd part is going to be posted...I'm excited to read it!!