Nahum, Bray-Bray, Jett and Adie Grace pictured above.
3. Yep. Adie is in fact flipping me off. That's what she thinks about me turning 29!!!!
4. Here's a cute picture of my dad and Joya...
5. I love her belly fat roll over her capri's. We are happy that they are capri's now because they used to be pants!
6. This morning Natalie watched the girls while I went to Target and Walmart BY MYSELF. IT WAS HEAVENLY to not hear, "Mommy.. I need to get out!" (of the shopping cart) the shopping cart. She only wants to get out of the cart at Target. I think she already knows that Target is a little piece of heaven and needs to walk to soak in the wonderfulness.
7. Here's my little bumbo queen!!! That little grin makes my heart happy. My little mini Darin.