Sunday, August 02, 2009

Photo shoots this weekend...


This weekend I had the pleasure of shooting 2 cutie-head families. The first shoot was on Friday with Darin's cousin and adorable kids. Seriously.. could they be any cuter???







***And the Wuthrich family! They were SUPER fun! We got to take pictures by the coolest barns and we don't have a shortage of barns 'round these parts. Love barns. And we got to see a wedding because my favorite garden had a wedding on Saturday right before our shoot! Julie is also a blog reader..

"Hi, Julie!"








Since I put my rates on my blog you guys have totally blessed us! I have 7 shoots booked in the next few weeks. Thank you guys so much! I try to keep my prices down so that the pictures can be light on your checkbook and bless your family and in turn I can book a lot of shoots to bless my family with the extra cash. It's a win-win!

3 comments:

Kat said...

awesome pictures! you do a great job, and awesome rates! as i've said before, wish we were closer.......

this is random, but on your blog feed of who's reading, someone from palo alto, ca reads you- thats where i grew up! maybe i know them.... sorry, i'm random ;)

Andrew said...

Darcy, great job with our family pictures and photo shoot! We couldn't be happier.

Anonymous said...

Thanks again so much! I just keep looking at the pictures over and over trying to decide. You did an awesome job. Julie