Tuesday, September 29, 2009

NEW RATES STARTING 2010!!!

Just a head's up, oh faithful blog readers and clients!
My prices are going up in 2010. Here's what they will be:
***Family/one child photo shoots: $75
$10 more per child if you would like individual shots of children
***Engagment shoots: $100
1-2 outfit changes, 1-2 locations
***Senior Pictures: $200
2-3 outfit changes, 2-3 locations
no prints
***Baby Package:$300
Newborn, 3, 6, 9 & 12 month shots
Basically getting one shoot free
All sessions still include:
photo shoot
web album available for 30 days
CD with 20-25 images (note the change on amount of images)
Thanks, guys! I just feel like it's time to re-vamp my business a little bit and since it's blown up & gotten super busy here in the past few months. I need to adjust things a bit!
As always.. I appreciate you all a ton! Thanks for using me and referring me!s
Look below for pictures of 3 recent shoots...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so happy thing are going so well for you. Keep up the amazing work.