Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Busy. Busy. Busy!!!

We have been SUPER busy here lately and my blog has been put on the back burner. =/

Fall in our house is busy with football, photo shoots, dates with my hottie-head, MOTTT'S, play dates, pea eatin'...


pooping in POTTIES to win really cool dollhouses!!!!


Darin's cousins wedding this weekend (the one where Adie's the flower girl), fall festivities (even tho it's COLD!), learning photoshop, decorating Adie's room and everything else we've been filling our time with!

And then come the holiday's.. which doesn't usually mean slowing down. =/ Oh well.. we LOVE it this way!
And this blog post marks my 400th post! WOAH that's a lot of me yapping my gap! December marks my 4th anniversary of this blog. I need to think of something fun to do for the big anni. HA!
Just curious.. how long have YOU been reading this old thing? I am super curious!!
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Adie finally getting her doll house!

Four years! That's great! I started reading your blog when you were pregnant with Adie. (I found you thru KA.) It must be fun to go back and read some of the early posts.

Emily said...

I started reading about 6 months. I love it! You are a super good story teller :)

Way to go Adie! That's great news. We are trying to work with Allison. She can say Pee Pee and Poo Poo, but that' about it.

Thanks for the great blogs!
Emily

Gretchen said...

Started reading about two years ago. This is how I found out about the Childrens Resale

Gretchen

megan said...

I can't remember exactly when I started reading your blog, but I'm thinking it was at least 3 years ago. I also found you through Kayla Aimee, who I think I found through 2peas. I swear I'm not a total stalker, reading all these years and not commenting much! From the first time I read your blog, you just reminded me so much of a lot of my real life friends and I was hooked. Happy (almost) Blogiversary!

Anonymous said...

I've been reading for about 3 years, not sure how I stumbled onto your blog, but absolutely love it. You make me laugh with some of your posts, but are also an inspiration as you try to be the best mommy/wife possible! Keep up the great posts!

Anonymous said...

I've been reading about a year...I found your blog soon after I started blogging. I didn't really think about hitting my one year mark until you mentioned your 4 year mark coming up! :)

Loving all your photoshoots!

Elaine said...

Starting reading about 1 1/2 years ago...after reading your blog thought it would be fun to start my own. Love the stories and pics.

Kat said...

we've been super busy, too, and yeah- its not going to slow down anytime soon!
i'm going ot try to teach myself photoshop, starting this weekend. especially since picasa collage stopped working on my computer :(

and i've been reading pretty much since the begining- right around the time we both got married, or i had anyway....4 years!

ThisIsMyLife said...

well, since i'm a bit slow and out of the loop...i just started reading about 2 months ago...when i started my own blog. i've enjoyed getting to know you and love reading about all your adventures!...and LOVE looking at all your scrapbook pages!

Keri said...

I have also been reading since before Adie was born....thanks again to KA. It's been fun following your life!

Jewel said...

Not sure when I started reading your blog...maybe a year or so ago? Love it though! And I love being friends with you in real life!