Thursday, April 15, 2010

"I can do it myself"

This is what I hear over and over again every day. Adie is in her "i can do it myself" stage. The latest I-can-do-it-myself-ness has been in the bathroom. Which is quite handy that I don't have to help her anymore. But sometimes this is how she leaves the facility every so often...





look closely...

Backwards. =)


I'm just happy the capri's made it back on. Sometimes she forgets to put them on and runs around in her Ariel panties.

Love this kid.

And we've been spending a ton of time outside the past few days! It's swinging season! I could do this 70-80 degree weather EVERY DAY of the year!

3 comments:

Jewel said...

Aw, what a cutie! Way to go, to let her exert her independence even if you get backwards stuff sometimes. I love the sucker in her mouth while she pushes Joya!

Anonymous said...

This gave me a real "Laugh Out Loud" when I read it. So cute! And I totally had Ariel panties when I was little!
I just pray that if I'm blessed with a daughter that The Little Mermaid is still "cool" or available at stores! :)

Sarah said...

She's still super cute even with backward pants! Maybe she's starting a few new trends...

And if you makes you feel any better, Brodie still gets his shirt turned around at times. Never his pants though :)