Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Welcome my new niece....

Miss Kyla Suelyn. Born to my bro and sister-in-law, Natalie. Suelyn is a combination of my mom's and Natalie's mom's names.

She's almost 2 weeks old now but I wanted to post some pictures of her after our newborn shoot...

Love that she is half smiling as she sleeps. Must be a good dream!

She is just 10 days old in these pictures. Isn't she a gorgeous baby?
And my gorgeous sister in law and Kyla is in a dress of Joya and Adie's which was given to me by my sister, Kyla's Aunt Denise! Kinda cool aunt Dee-Dee gave a dress that all 3 nieces wore. =)

Such a sleepy girl...


Nothing's better than a sleeping baby...

Welcome to the world, sweet Kyla! You help our our nephew/niece ratio.. Darin and I are now up to 2 nieces and 6 nephews!

1 comment:

Jewel said...

Oh, she is so adorable!