Monday, April 25, 2011

Funny Adie-isms...

Here's a little tip for all those mommy's out there that have funny kids.. I keep a Word document labeled "funny things Adie says" up on my desktop on our computer.  I tried to have a notebook handy to jot things down but I can type much faster than I can write and I'm on my computer so much that this seems to work for me.  I have the WORST memory and don't want to forget the funny almost-4-year-old things Adie says so this is perfect for us!  I will scrap them some day soon. =0)

Here's some of her funnies:

January 12th, 2010 Darin had a 2 hour delay so he made us pancakes.  Adie got out the eggs and daddy told her he didn't need them. She then replied, "Ok. 
I'll put them back so they don't hatch."

January 2nd, 2011 "How about if I stay in my bed for four nights you take me to Florida to see Mickey!"

January 2011 Adie picks up mommy's bra and says, "Mommy, do you need your booby pads?"

February 2011 Adie shows me her dollhouse toaster and says, "this is what they grow their toast in."

February 2011 Adie is super excited about the "Daddy Daisy Daughter Dance" at church tonight!!

February 2011 "Mom, I need to find my green socks. Green is my favorite color after red and blue"

March 2011 While eating pizza at dinner- "Wow mommy!  This is really good enough!"

April 2011 Darin brought Adie close to his (unshaven) face and she told him, "your face feels like a cinnamon roll, daddy!"

April 2011 A Saturday morning when daddy was at a track meet Adie was dressed up in her princess gown.  She came up to me and asked me,
"where is daddy?"
I told her he was at a track meet.  She replied,
"Well I need a prince to dance with!"

April 2011 I was cleaning out the fridge and I threw away an expired container of cream cheese.  She asked me if she could try the "dip". I told her it had expired and she said, "Was it a really big spider?"

Here is a picture with the purse-point-n-shoot of them from Easter yesterday.  I guess we had a circle theme for the ol' dresses? Didn't even plan it that way!  

Finding their eggs at grandma's house. =)  

1 comment:

Emily Woodring said...

Wow, that is a great idea!! I am going to start doing that also :)