Thursday, May 12, 2011

Can't forget Joya's 2 year pictures!

I can't forget to show you the first round of Joya's 2 year pictures!  Since I kinda take pictures as a little job I have to find little bits of time to take the girls out and shoot em. =) With a camera, of course. I found the perfect magnolia tree and I love how sweet they turned out. Joya is a HARD one to capture so this is what we've gotten at our photo session part 1. =)   



LOVE this one because it shows her 1 dimple and her ornery personality!


And I asked them if they would hold each other's hands and this is what I got... 
It makes me laugh. I'm seriously thinking of making a print of it for here in the house!  They really do like each other!

2 comments:

Kat said...

that last one is hilarious! just perfect! you should totally blow it up and put it on your wall ;)

Anonymous said...

You take excellent pictures!! Of course, it helps when the subject's are as cute as these! ;o) That last picture is priceless - really shows their personalities! :o)

Sarah Kate@
http://dixie-creek-farm.blogspot.com