I haven't talked too much about our 3rd pregnancy and I'm gunna devote this entire post to the bun in the oven! I'll just do a random list of facts about our baby H #3..
*We are due November 14th. This is weird for me because usually we birth babies in the spring and have daddy home for 3 months to help with the transition. That's cuz we planned being knocked up that way. Um, yeah, this baby wasn't so much "planned"... not planned but SUPER loved! But it's always fun to have a little pregnant surprise, right? Shake things up a bit. Please remind me of this when I pop out a baby at the end of football season and Darin's home for like 2 days and has to go back to school. =/
* I haven't really been craving anything in particular.. but I do make sure there are chocolate chips in the freezer at all times, Amen. And Aldi's version of baked Lay's. But I'm pretty sure I crave those when not PG as well.
* When you ask Adie what she thinks mommy's baby is she says "boy" every time. When you ask Joya what the baby in mommy's belly is she says "2!" Um, very funny little girl. ONE heart beat has been detected!
* If you are friends with me on Facebook you know that we've had a hard time making the decision on whether or not we are going to have an ultrasound and find out what the baby's sex is. Lil' bit of history for ya.. we didn't find out with Adie and it was awesome. We found out with Joya on Christmas Day and it was awesome. So yeah, having amazing experiences with both babies made it hard to figure out what we wanted to do. We are now 18.5 weeks so we gotta make up our minds here soon. Adie is pretty determined that the bebe is a boy so if it's not we may need 20 weeks to talk her into a baby sister instead.
* Speaking of.. I think we're having a boy and Darin isn't sure but is hoping for another girl. Seriously. =) He LOVES our girls so much and to quote him, "I can't imagine not having a 3rd girl to protect!" I know, sweet isn't it? Not sure we can fund 3 girls' tampons, mascara and 3 weddings. =/ The other day he asked if we would try for a 4th girl if we had a boy next.. um, NO! Four babies and our crazy schedules is just plain nuts!! I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around having 3!
*Let's get honest.. I'm a little scared about having 3 kids. Some days 2 kids kicks my butt. I've been warned that 3 kids have "done in" some of my friends so I'm trying to prepare myself. A friend once described having 2 kids is like running a man-to-man defense in basketball.. having 3 kids you have to switch to zone and that can get dangerous. Yeah, I don't do basketball lingo much but I get what he's saying and it freaks me out!
*Will we share names if we do find out? Nope! I've talked to some close friends about name options but we'll probably keep them to ourselves if we do find out. =) Sorry!
*Rooming arrangements.. Joya and Adie will share a room and the nursery will be devoted to the bebe. I'm thinking about changing up the nursery cuz it's been the same for 4 years. And I ran out of rooms to redecorate so I get a new project.. not sure Darin knows this yet. =)
* I am going to try my darndest to take a 3 month maternity leave with my photography. I tried to take February off and ended up with like 10 sessions for the month so yeah, you heard me here! Going to try to take a maternity leave and devote my time to my family. =) I'll still do my baby package babies, of course. =)
*And I left this last on purpose.. I'm 99% sure we're going to find out what the baby's sex is. =) I've had a ton of people ask and yeah, I think we are going to go ahead and find out. Unless we chicken out at the last minute and want to be surprised! So in about 3 weeks I'll let you know!