Just wanted to journal out what this picture makes me feel when I look at it:
* Holy cow! How did the Lord think I could handle 3 girls???
* I wonder why Joya is smiling with her tongue out? She never does that.
* I never want to punish them ever again. The next naughty moment I'm sure I'll change my mind.
* Mannnnnn Emery's really looking like my baby pictures!
* I can't wait to stain my new backdrop. =)
* I hope they are the best of friends. Some days they are.. matters who want to share their Polly Pockets.
* Not sure I shoulda done a pink bow for Joya.. it's bigger than her head.
* This picture totally shows their personalities.. Adie is usually super put together. Oldest child syndrome.. I swear some days I'm raising my sister's mini-me. Joya is smiling from ear to ear like normal.. You can see the onery-ness oozing from her. And I wonder what Emery's personality will be? So far she loves to jibber jabber and watch our reaction to her funny jokes!
* I hope Emery's blue eyes stay so someone will have Daddy's gorgeous blue's!
* Emery's hair patch is looking more and more like a balding man that should really start shaving his head. =/
* You can totally tell Adie's still sucking on her lower lip while she sleeps because it's pouty. Or swollen, one of the two.
* Man I love them. =)
*I am going to do my darndest to instill self-confidence in them.
* I sure am glad we named Joya, Joya. Her name totally fits her personality!
* There is a lot of estrogen in this picture. Can't wait til 2020 through 2030.. those blasted teenage years..
* Man I love them.
* I really need to scrapbook all these thoughts.
* Wish I could wear a double chin as well as Emmie does!
* Can I freeze this moment in time?
Ahhhhh.. I love them. Thank you Jesus for my family!!!