Wednesday, May 30, 2012

lucky #7

 Two days ago on the 28th my hubs and I celebrated our 7th anniversary. 

What did we do? 

Had an amazing day away on Sunday without children (bless my mother in law's heart!)


We shopped a little.
Ate out.


Herded cows back into their barn because they were standing in the middle of the road. At an Amish house. I'm not kidding. I can't make this stuff up, yo! 


We reminisced.  

We have had an AMAZING 7 years. Such awesome things have happened.. new jobs, a thriving photography business, 3 BEAUTIFUL little ladies.. I love him more today then I did 7 years ago.. and that's a whole darn lot!

We thought it'd be fun to go back to the church where we got married and take a before and after picture.  

Here's the first day of "us" 7 years ago walking out of the church right after our "I do's"...

And this is the current "us".. a 5 year old, 3 year old and almost 7 month old...


Man.. life is good!

We feel so blessed!

I thank God every day that you chose me, Darin Jay!  I love you!

3 comments:

Nichole said...

Oh, Darcy! Your family is just beautiful! Congrats to you and Darin on 7 years-love that! And your photos are stunning! Hugs! :)

Kat said...

love it! What a beautiful family you have! Happy happy anniversary :) (STeve and I will be celebrating our 7 this August!)

Jewel said...

I had forgotten that your anniversary is one day after ours! Congrats on 7 yrs.! Amazing! You've come a long way, baby, haven't ya? With 3 beautiful girls! Congrats, again!