First of all, thank you very much for reading Mr. Bailey the fat cat's blog on Friday. He's ready for some paybacks so if anyone has any ideas of what to do to Erin while she's on her honeymoon in April, please let us know. It's got to be funnier than shaving my cat and LESS EXPENSIVE than $152. Way less than that, actually.
Alrighty, I've been tagged by Monica and Rachel!!! Here we go...
*Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. My current job... the assistant to the Vice President at Chore-Time/Brock International. We make and sell chicken cages and grain silos.. glad I'm an assistant and not a sales person.
2. Assistant Gymnastics coach for WHS. LOVE this job! Sometimes I forget that I get paid for it. =) This is the 3rd year I've done it.
3. Account Executive @ a hotel in West Lafayette, In. Was the inside sales person so I got to work with brides, religous groups and such. Pretty fun. =)
4. Mary Kay. Yep, I deal MK. Not very well, but I used to be WAY into it!
*Four movies you would watch over and over
1. Grease - my all time fave. I can recite the entire movie. Not kidding.
2. Tommy Boy
3. Meet the Parents
4. I would rather rent a new one!!!
*Four places you have lived:
1. Milford, Indiana.. my little home-town
2. West Lafayette, Indiana to go to school at PURDUE
3. Goshen, Indiana.. where I currently live
*Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. LOST - I LOVE LOST
2. Divine Design on HGTV
3. House Hunters on HGTV
4. Who am I kidding, I LOVE HGTV! I'll watch just about any show.
*Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Acapulco - My honeymoon with my new hubby. =) So incredibly fun.. I wanna go back!
2. Tennessee to see my sista ever year.
3. Scottsdales, AZ about 3 times to visit my friend Molly =) I LOVE SCOTTSDALE.. pretty sure I want to retire there. Retire at 30, I mean.
4. Went on a family cruise in 02 (mom was there!) in the Caribean.. SO FUN!!! Darin and I are planning to take a cruise (hopefully) this year.
*Four websites I visit daily:
1. 2peas to either post or praise!!!
2. my friend's blogs
3. My email account
4. I have no other time to look at any others because I get stuck at the 3 sites listed above!
*Four of my favorite foods:
1. Authentic Mexican.. Mostly The Camino.. a chicken soft taco, no queso, with a side of refried beans.. most of the servers know my order by heart. I'm such a tard.. a creature of habit tard...
2. Oatmeal every morning, again, I'm a creature of habit.
3. Veggie burgers
4. Chocolate =)
*Four places I would rather be right now:
1. At home with a baby on my hip. Darin, gunna do anything about that? JK...
2. With Darin Jay. =)
3. In my SCRAPROOM!!!
4. On vacation.. I'd go anywhere WARM right now. January in IN SUCKS!!!
Bloggers I am tagging:
1. Kayla Aimee.. I'm pretty sure you'd be hilarious at this!!!
2. Erin Sweeney.. feel up to it?? 20 days until you are a MAMA!!! Holy cow.. It'd help you BLOG!!!
Some non-scrap friends:
5. Natalie! The mother of my cutie-head nephew, Jett. They just got a blog.. check it out!
6. Jes, my super cool church friend.
Did a LO last night...
This was another roomie of mine, Alice. Yep, she used to be amish. Isn't that COOL? Her aunts made the food at the wedding and it was AMAZING. Anywho, just glad I finally got her wedding page scrapped!