Why, you ask me?
1. Because Mr. T. picked Sarah from TN last night on the Bachelor! YEAH!!! So stinking happy that Moana got the boot. Seriously, you struck out with the ol' parents. If you can't tell Mr. and Mrs. T. what you like about the man that is "completing your soul" then I'm thinking your full of poopy & enjoyed your free trip to Paris.
2. I got lifted on 2Peas by Celine (dbsceline)! So cool. Most of the praise is in French. =) Even cooler cuz I have no clue what they are saying.
3. Hanni (rymes with Connie) emailed me out of the blue yesterday when we realized that we only live 30 minutes away from each other!! HOLY COW!! This is the amazing, doodle genius, uber talented HANNI! So happy to have a new close scrap buddy. Maybe her doodle powers will rub off on me. Or maybe we'll have a play date with Miyagi and Bailey the fat cat. Pretty sure Bailey would punch Miyagi's eyes... he has punched the eye's of every dog he has ever met. Maybe the play date is not such a good idea...
4. Traveling to my favorite "LSS" (local scrapbook store, dad and Jes) tonight. Okay, you all know that I live in the boonies of Indiana, right? "Local" for me means a 40 minute drive.. but COMPLETELY worth every second of the drive. I walk into this place and seriously hyperventilate cuz I'm overwhelmed by the sites, smells, and tastes of scraping supplies. Okay, so "tastes" is kinda pushing it. Although couple years ago I accidentally choked on a string of fiber. That's why fiber went out.. you can die from it! Or at least I could manage to die from it.
5. Buying our house tonight. Yeah, number 5 on the "Today's gunna be a good day list" actually makes my want to vomit when I think about it. Now, we already own a house but for some reason we think we need two. Yes, because every youth minister and his wife on a tight budget need 2 homes. Actually it's because the one we live in is finished so Darin's bored.. we're just getting the next bomb lined up to remodel. And it's in the school district we want and 2 doors down from Darin's mom. This one is actually not as much "bomb-ish" as the one that we live in now was. If anyone has any suggestions on what color of siding to put on the thing, let me know. The stone/bricks have to stay... it's apart of the house. The red siding, however needs to make a new home in the dumpster next to that flag pole inside a cement basket. Barf.
6. Tomorrow is National Blog your Favorite Recipe Day! So Rachel posted some yummy recipes yesterday on her blog and I can't wait to try them. So if you'd like, post your fave recipe tomorrow! Let's create our own holiday!
I'm hoping that you too have a good day.