Gunna blog lift my friend Jill with her photo-Friday idea! Here we go...
Woo-hoo!!! The whiskey tango roots are gone!!!
*Yes, I took a picture of myself sitting in my chair here at work.
*Yes, I was afraid that someone would see me doing this. Mission completed without making a fool out of myself. First time in my life.
* Realized that this is a crap picture so I went to the bathroom...
* Took yet another crap picture in there. =/
*Hope you get the idea of what the ol' hair looks like. We went darker so my whiskey tango roots wouldn't show so bad when they grow out.
* My de-whiskey-tangoizer is one of my best friends and a former roommate.. ERIN!
* Please do not look at the level of tanness possessed in that picture. It was taken 2.5 years ago when I had the time and money to be tan. Makes me feel albino in the picture I took today. Hey, the sun came out for the first time in 5 months yesterday! Okay, I'm lying but it feels like it. =/
* She's getting married next Saturday!
* In the dictionary where it says "always a bridesmaid, never a bride", Erin's picture is present.
* Not kidding you, the girl has been in 15 WEDDINGS!!!
* I'll take bunches-o-pics next weekend of our gorgeous dresses... they are chocolate brown with an aqua blue-ish sash around the waist.
* Say a little prayer for my speech I need to write. I gotta say something at the reception cuz I aided in the introduction of her and her soon-to-be-hubby. I brought up the possibility of them meeting and she totally put me off.. she's been set up a MILLION times and obviously none of them had worked. She finally met him and fell for him and didn't return my calls for DAYS cuz she didn't want to get my hopes up.
* So, the moral of the story is, if you are single and need me to find you a man, I'm good at it. My record is 1/0. 100% sucess.
* And wish me luck for next Thursday.. having her lingerie shower at my place. Trying to make it really classy and intimate. I would have loved to be in charge of her bachelorette party so I could make a fool out of her like she did at my bachelorette party... but her sister wanted that honor. Ahh... that's was sisters are for!
And the last photo of the day is the picture I get to look at all day long.. it's the one that sits on my desk right by my computer...
* Did you know that I love pink so much that my wedding dress had pink on it?
* What a good day! But seriously, each day gets better and better with him...
* Love my Darin!
* Gosh I hope our kids are like little miniature Darin's... one should not be allowed to be as cute as he is!!