Okay.. it's been awhile since a Darcy random post!! You guys have been missing it.. haven't you??? Here we go...
* The picture I promised of my sis and I last post... isn't she pretty? Yes, it's a "hold your arm out as far as you can go and hope that people don't stare at you while you do it" picture. We were all cutsie in our wedding attire and had someone take pictures of us with a beautiful mansion's garden in the background.. and this was my fave pic of the two of us. Go figure. =) We are both growing out our hair for locks-of-love. Don't worry, there will be lots of pictures once we chop!!
* Does everyone see that rather large blemish on my chin? Yes.. I cannot grow my own zits, I can grow my own CYSTS!! Gross, huh? But seriously.. I get so stressed when lots of things are going on in my life, that I can grow one of these things on command. Not that I PLAN to grown them on command, but I do without realizing it. If you want me to teach you how, I'd be happy to show you. =) It's called, "Have too much on your plate at all times!" Works wonders for the face.
* Okay, FINALLY switched my email account!! Aren't you guys proud? I LOVE my new account. It's seriously the coolest. It autosaves the email that you are writing like every 2 minutes... you can chat with other gmailers.. I have no junk mail.. I don't have to refresh to know when I have mail, it tells me in my little window at the bottom of my desktop.. it's just wonderful. Seriously, why did I wait so long? If anyone wants an invitation, let me know!! Gmail is genius.. just like Mara. =) Yep, she gmails too. =)
* AND switching my email account popped up two of my friends that I hadn't talked to forever!! One is a college friend that had a baby and I've been trying to call her cell like mad and the phone number obviously isn't hers.. she tried to email me once Chloe was here and I didn't get it. She had her baby on April 1st so I got to see pictures. =) AND.. this bit of information for the day is fun.. a friend from high school emailed me after I sent out the mongo email with the address change.. she checked out my blog and saw that 2Peas was linked and guess what?? Her COUSIN is Christina from 2Peas. The founder/owner Christina. So Amy offered to give me a tour of 2Peas if I ever wanted to treck up to Wisconsin. If I go, let me know if you want me to slip her some cash in exchange for a garden girl position. =) We could always try, right?
* Here is the ad challenge page that Erin, Nichole, Rachel and I did!! So fun.. I gotta do more challenges.
Challenges stretch me and that's always good. =) The questions were from an American Express ad. So fun. =)
* Here is another page that I worked up for my college friend Niki.
----annnnddd... it won't let me post the picture... this is getting old!!!----
Niki, I'm posting this baby as soon as Blogger let's me. =) I hope you liked the page more than blogger does!! grrr... what is bloggers deal? I even tried to open another page of my blogger account and start a new post and tried to load a picture so I could copy and paste it into this post and no.. Blogger is too smart for me. Anywho, it was easy to scrap such a beautiful couple!!
* I. Am. So. Bored. At. Work. Seriously, there is nothing to do. It's the slow time of year for me. YAWN!!!
* Who else loves it when you've planned ahead for dinner and it will be in the oven baking and almost ready to eat by the time you get home from work? (Raising hand!) I made lasagna rolls last night and Darin's putting them in the oven when he gets home from work so we can eat before the extreme busy-ness starts tonight. Rack up the bonus points with Darin for all those times that we get home at 9pm and have to eat sandwiches. =/
* Darin's been doing things with our youth kids since it's summer break and all.. he's taken them to play frisbee golf, taken them for lunch or ice cream and runs with Taylor, our cross country star, on Wednesday mornings. This morning he called me and told me that he ran 4 miles with Taylor in just over 21 minutes!! HOLY COW!! That's a 5 & some change minutes a mile! This was after he told me that he recently weighed himself and has lost 15 pounds over the last few months. Yeah, does that make you sick or what ladies? Him playing in all these leagues and and running with Taylor make it impossible for him to eat enough. Hence the lasagna rolls.. gotta fatten the boy up!!
* Last night we had gymnastics open gym!! Loved seeing the girls. Yeah, and the other coach told me to demonstrate a dive cartwheel for some of the middle schoolers.. I'm sore today. Wow, I'm getting old. The big 2-6 is around the corner, but seriously.. I should NOT get sore after a cartwheel. Maybe it was the dive part.. yeah, that's my vote. I had such tremendous flight and the cartwheel was so stinking superb that my muscles just couldn't handle the cartwheel greatness. And I spotted some girls so that's probably the real reason. =)
AND you all are probably sick of reading randomness now. =) I'll go try to find something to clean or organize at work. Wish me luck.