You guys.. I've been the worst blogger here lately. Please forgive me. I've actually been busy at work here lately! Busy is good!
What time is it? Oh yes, it's Randomomnity time!! totally just made that word up. I'm sure you could tell.
- I've been feeling pretty good. Thank you all so much for the sweet baby congrats!! We have our first appointment at the end of the month. Actually two appointments.. one with a nurse that takes all my vitals and then then next one will be with the midwife. Okay, and that first appointment? You go through a meeting about financing your pregnancy. The first appointment they smack you upside the head with the costs. Wow.
But yeah, I pretty much feel the same cept for being tired. I'm a tad bit more hungry and haven't had any puke feelings yet. But we are 6 weeks tomorrow so we are still super early. =) Yippee for baby H!!!
- We have... CARPET!!
(ignore the splotchy door.. needs a few more coats) We still aren't living in our house... at the mother in law's. We got approved by the inspector for our plumming (I say "our" like I helped! HA!) so that means that we will have water soon!! Water is good. Basically, our living room and bedroom is finished minus trim and electrical outlets. The bathroom vanity came in at the store so Darin will be putting that in after he finishes up the drywall in there. So yeah, hopefully we'll be in it in a few weeks...
- Hopefully a few weeks because my BRATT of a cat isn't nice to my mother-in-law. Yeah, he bites, hisses and growls at her when she tries to pet him. Little snott. He has no manners! He's only nice to her when she pets him while he eats. Like I said.. SNOTT! It's so embarassing... he's never done this to anyone before.
- Last night I went with a certain someone to chop her hair to DONATE TO LOCKS OF LOVE!!! I'm so proud of you, Hanni! I won't share the pictures so that you can if you choose to do so on your own blog. I'm just so honored that you gave your hair so freely to such a great organization. Love ya, chica!!
- You guys... remember when I said we don't have any water at the casa? Yeah.. but we DO have cable. Cable is so much more important than water.. apparently. I guess when it's football season, cable is much more important to my Darin.
- So my D's varsity and JV football team is still undefeated!! We are so proud of them. This is the best team that they've ever had in their school history!! We are trying not to be too optimistic, but these boys are good. Real good. Keep your fingers crossed that we can go all the way!
Okay, that's all I got. Peace out.