Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Resale!!!

Guys, RUN do not walk to the Children's Resale next Saturday! I realize that a lot of my readers don't live close to me but so many of you do! I thought this would be a great time to tell you about the Children's Resale that's happening next SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 6

If you live within 60 miles of this quaint town, you MUST get to this sale. It is such a blessing when you don't have a ton of cash to buy your kid all the newest clothes at the store. The last two sales I have stocked up on Adie's wardrobe for the next season. And this IS NOT your normal garage sale stuff.. next week we'll be going through over 200 sellers stuff to check for stains and rips and such.. if there is as little as a small pea sized stain.. it does not go through the sale. We are that picky.. I'm not joking. I have purchased Children's Place, baby Ralph Lauren, Gap, Old Navy and other amazing name brand stuff. Not to mention DVD's, books, toys, jackets and such. This year Natalie and I are on the comittee and we are so pumped to be able to work at this thing because it's blessed our families so much in the past. So PLEASE shoot me an email if you are remotely interested in going. I can give you more specifics if you'd like. And I'll check you out. Wink, wink. =) Check you out at the resale because I am a cashier, that is!!!

And if you ever want to sell your stuff in it, it's a pretty easy way to get rid of all your baby things! And we do all the work and send you a check when it's finished!

Come on out.. I promise you'll find amazing things!

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

hi darcy, this is kelsey bullock...jordan bender's younger sister! i stumbled upon your blog through someone else, and when i realized you have a little girl too, i was hooked! :) i'm definitely going to be at that resale! i'm glad you mentioned it, because i missed it last year! you're awesome :)

jackie said...

Love, love, love the resale! We have one that's HUGE that's close to us! I've been going for 5 years, and I can't imagine living without it. They are the BOMB!

We had ours a couple of weeks ago, and I bought the majority of 3 little girls' wardrobes for less than $100. AND, I bought a ton for Amelia...like she needs anything! But everyone deserves to have her picture taken in an outfit that her sisters didn't wear as well!

Happy shopping!

Jewel said...

Wow, Darcy, you did a great job advertising this! You make me all excited to go! Can't wait!