Thursday, May 21, 2009

My girls

So weird to say. =)

I don't have much to log aout (cept' that Adie roke my "b" key again so I'm just going to pretend like the alphaet doesn't need a "b") I'm going to show you some recent pictures of the girls.

Joya Jae.
My mini Darin! She's got the longer Holsopple face and everything.


I know.. she doesn't know that she's smiling yet ut this was a fun picture to capture!

And Adie's 2-year photo shoot...
She's such a cheeser. =) So far she's into picture-takin'. Peeps have warned me that they start running from the camera at a certain point ut so far she loves it. She doesn't take that after her mother at all.

Oh... and I've had 3 requests to share the irthing story of Joya's ig day... I've got it 1/2 way written so stay tuned for the details. It proaly isn't as dramatic as some have had ut let's just say it includes a huge explosion of my water breaking that includes Darin walking around in wet shoes all day.
I know, gross.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Niki said...

They are both so adorable! It's amazing how they can look so different but similar enough to look related!! They have the same mouth :)

Linz said...

Awesome pics of both "Your Girls":) It is fun to say though, right?! I love saying "My boys" too!! hee hee! We're such mommies!

Jenny B in Indy said...

They both look SO precious!

jensmack said...

I remember that transition from singular to plural when it came to kids... it was weird for me too!

Your girls are beautiful! I'm so happy for you!

lisa dickinson said...

can't wait to hear the story :)