Sunday, July 05, 2009

Some new Family pictures...

So we went out to my favorite new photo shoot place the other night with my bro and fam and got some family pictures taken! The first ones since miss Joya graced us with her existance. As you can see.. I put up a new blog title so Joya would be included. =) Hope you like it.





Quick question that I'd love A TON of feedback on...

Do you guys like to see my photography pictures on this blog?

Should I keep posting them on my main posts or do you guys look at my slideshow regularly?
(I put new pictures up on the slideshow to the right of my blog after every photo shoot.)

I'm going to put my prices under my slideshow sometime this week... I think you all would be surprised on how affordable DH Photography is!

So yeah.. would LOVE as much feedback as you guys could give me! I get a ton of business from blog readers so I want to make sure I keep you all happy. =)

Let me know what you think!!!!
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

The Davis Family said...

I love seeing your photo shoots on the blog! Keep 'em coming!

ashley said...

i rarely think to look at your slideshow....so i enjoy seeing them on your blog posts. these new pics are great! :)

Milissa said...

Um ... I totally love your photography and would love for you to keep it here ... I read your blog in Google Reader so I don't see your slideshow.

Please keep it!!!!

Unknown said...

Umm, YES ABSOLUTELY I love seeing your photography!!!

I adore that pic of Adie looking down at Joya :) So stinkin' sweet!!

Jewel said...

I like it when you post your photo shoots on your main posts becuz I don't even remember to look at your slideshow at the side. I just see you have a new post & just open up your blog & read the post! That would be great if you would post your prices!!! Cuz I have wondered what your prices are but just never got around to askin' ya! And when you do post the pricings could you please let me know since I'm one of those that don't look at the side of your blog that often & I might miss it! Thanx!

Rene said...

I look at both of them I get emails when you add new ones to the slide show. And I know that you don't always add all of them to the slide show. So I always look at both. Love the new family pictures also.

shiloh said...

Your pictures are beautiful! Love the one of your 1 little lovely girls:) I like seeing your pics up on your blog! You do such great work!

sarah said...

beautiful pictures, your girls are so cute...love the pics in the blog, don't hide 'em away at the side. :)

Kat said...

i look at both. but i like seeing them as you take them, and i only look at the side every once and a while.
could you email me directions on how you make your blog banner (when you get a chance?)

Emily said...

my goodness - darcy your girls are seriously some of the cutest I've ever seen! adorrrrable!

Laura Read said...

I love seeing your photography in your blog. I don't usually check the slideshow - I often forget about it and usually just see whatever is rotating on your blog page. Your new family pics are beautiful! This wouldn't happen to be the same place you captured the Penrose kids at, would it?! I so want to use this place next time (there WILL be a next time!). :)