Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I *actually* scrapbooked!

LOVE that I got pages done this weekend. It's been WAY too long. Thought I would share since it's been eons since I've scrapped!

**
Joya Jae trying cereal...

**
Joya's Dedication Sunday page...



**
Joya's 6 month update page:



**
A page about how not EVERY thing she wears is a hand-me-down from Adie Grace! Poor thing was born in the exact same season as her sister so she really didn't need much!
**
A page about Darin and I! WOAH.. rewind like 2.5 years ago when I scrapped us! I need to more often. Shame on me. Page about the Notre Dame game we went to a few months back.

**

And Joya's page to document when she started sitting. I realize she has a crap-ton of bobby's around her for a page saying how she sits on her own but those were the only pictures I had of her sitting! Sure she'll understand.

2 comments:

Niki said...

Darce, great pages!! The Game Day one got me thinking tho.....since you are the mucho talented photographer, you're always BEHIND the camera. I miss seeing pics of you!! :)

Kat said...

such great pages!!!! i just organized a new scrap space, hoping it will make it easier to scrap for me!