Thursday, December 17, 2009

Been hanging out in the basement...

Scrapping!

Since my photography has slown down I've been able to scrapbook a ton more than I had been during my busy season.

Thought I would share with ya!
***
Here's Adie at "Gyn"astics class this fall. The teacher is the coach I had in High School and then coached with for 5 years. Miss Nika. = ) Love her bunches. =) I'm trying to use up more embelishments because I have a crap-ton of them and am embelishment IMPAIRED. Seriously.

And a page with one of my favorite pictures of Darin.. he's got Joya strapped to him in the Snugli (this was back in May), is pushing Adie in the stroller has Wrigley on a leash. Wouldn't let me take any of the 3. My sexy, super daddy. =)

Again, trying to use up ebellies AND all the paper (cept for the background piece) were scraps. Love that. =)
***
And I don't blog for the comments.. BUT I'm having a hard time finding self confidence today and would really love it if you'd tell me if you like to see my pages or not. Lately no one has commented when I do a scrappy post. I can just upload them to my slideshow on my sidebar. It's just been "one of those days" with the ol' confidence level. =/
Thanks, guys!
Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

Jewel said...

YES YES YES, I wanna see your scrapbooking pages!!! I seriously don't even look at your sidebar! I just notice that you have a new post & then I click on your blog link!

Anonymous said...

i love to see the scrapbook pages!

Dina said...

Oh Dace! You are so talented. I always enjoy reading your blog and seeing your scrap pages and photography. I need to be better about taking the time to leave a comment more often. Thanks for this post and for sharing glimpses of your life with the internet world. Love you bunches you gifted woman!!!

Kat said...

i love your scrap posts! maybe i forget to comment cause i'm jealous you got pages done and i don't? ;) but you know i love them, and i love to scrap lift them when i finally do get around to scrapping!

Katie said...

I'm also a scrapbooker (although no where near as talented as you!) and love to see your pages! :)

Sarah said...

Your pages are so inspiring. I love seeing them!!

The Lantzes said...

you scrap way better than I ever could dream of!!!!

Erin said...

I like them. :)

Unknown said...

Ummm....I hate when you look at my stuff b/c of how amazing your pages are :)

You are the bomb!! Tick tick tick tick boom! Okay I am done :)

Anonymous said...

You are so full of inovative ideas!! Enjoy your scrapbook pages...and your wonderful sense of humor!! Believe in yourself because others do!!

Andrew and Denise said...

Love to see your pages! Hope the magazine is helping! LAMY!

Glenda said...

Darcy, I love seeing your pages on the blog--don't stop posting them! ~ Glenda

Anonymous said...

Yes, please keep them coming. You are the sunshine in my day! Even if there aren't any updates, I love reading through your older posts. You give me tons of inspiration and ideas on scrapping and budget decorating! You are here for us, so we are here for you and your confidence...
big heart hugs,
Kara

Jeni said...

love seeing them!! miss seein u

gabbyfek said...

i LOVE your pages!!
xoxoxo.

Jennifer Brannies said...

Cute!! I enjoy your work!

Don't worry, people don't post comments on my stuff either.. but I get a ton of comments on them on Facebook. I just think people don't want to mess with commenting on Blogger. Esp ones w/o Google or Blogger ID's.