Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Yep.. it's time for a picture post!

It's been a LONG time since I've done a photo post so here we go! Have 4 more shoots in the next 7 days and then I'll be wrapped up for the year. (weather permitting...) Thank you all for a great 2009! You've kept me hopping!
**
This family was a DREAM to work with! They boys did exactly what I said and super fast. Hope I get to work with them again!



***
This family was awesome.. it was for Mr. G's 21 month pictures and to get some family pics in for the ol' Christmas Card. When it was G's turn to shine.. he had 5 people that loved him trying their hardest to make him smile!




***
Another Christmas Card shoot.. these kids were so, so adorable in their Christmas outfits!!!



***
Lil' miss C's shoot went so, so well.. until the rain came. =/ So you'll see more of her at her 9 month shoot!


***
It's not every day I get to shoot parents, 2 kids and more kids! LOVED that this family added their other "kids" in the picture! Complete with santa hats.. love it! Loved taking them at the farm, too. =)



***
This family was home for Turkey Day to visit family and I felt privledged to be apart of their trip home for the holiday's! The kiddos were troopers.. there was a wind chill of 30 on Friday. =/ Only a few pictures showed how cold they were, bless their hearts!




Again.. thank you all for using me. I love working with ya!

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Love the new blog header!