Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Bring it, 30!!!

Welp, it's here!  My 30th Birthday! 

Kinda weird.. kinda ok. =) 

I am exactly where I wanted to be in life when I turned 30. An AMAZING hubby, two cutie-head girls, a house, a dog.. and a minivan. Well, the minivan wasn't on the list but I got one.. icing on the cake!  HA!

There was one big ol' goal I wanted to achieve at 30.. wanted to make sure I could still do a backhand-spring.  On my bucket list and everything.  This morning before my jog I went out to the front yard and had Darin video it for ya...

I can still do it!

Probably gunna feel it tomorrow, but I can still do it!

This morning my Adie told me happy birthday and I asked her how old she thought I was.  She replied, "How bout you turn 3 like me?"
Deal!

My hubs is cleaning the house as we speak and I have an afternoon of laying on a raft at the pool with some friends kidless.. shrimp and sweet corn charlie's for dinner.. 30 is look pretty good!

11 comments:

Jewel said...

Happy 30th Birthday, Darce! Glad you are happy with where you are in life. That's a great feeling, isn't it?

Kat said...

go girl! jessica was impressed, too- she wanted to watch it again :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

a.tonagel said...

You rock my socks off! :)
Happy Birthday to my much older friend.

Linz said...

YOU GO MOMMA!! A-okay form too=) lol!

Andrew and Denise said...

Happy Birthday! The boys were more impressed with the choo choo horn than the back handspring. They kept asking to play it again and again. Gavin said he wants to come to your house for cake. LAMY!

~*Connie*~ said...

Happy 30th Birthday!!! =) So Olivia was watching this video with me and she goes..."Oh my, I can't believe a mom can do that!!!" Love it!

Amy and Scott said...

Wow Darcy! You kicked that back-handspring's butt! :) And with beautiful form! I'm VERY impressed! Hope you had a great birthday!!!

Jill said...

Love the back hand spring; love the post title! Welcome to da club! Makin' 30 look gooood! :)

Rebekah said...

whoohooo!!! way to go, girl! :) happy 30th!!!!

Elaine said...

That's awesome!! Happy 30th B-day (just a little late on here) =)

Lisa Dickinson said...

a belated happy birthday you sweet girl! and that handspring? you rock!!