Thursday, August 11, 2011

A day in history...

This day goes down in Holsopple History.  

It's the day that Joya sat still and let me braid her hair. =)  Adie was less than 2 when she let me.. read about it here.  It's fun to see how different they are. =) In looks and majorly in personality!

She is WAY MORE antsier than Adie ever was so I was considering cutting a cute little stack for her and one of my besties who does our hair even came over last week to do it and I couldn't bring myself to cut off her curls. =( So a few inches came off to even it out and I can still do this...



She kinda looks like a little conservative girl but I think she's adorable. =) AND she left it in all day!  Even through a nap!  

My baby is growing up. =( Potty trained (not poopy trained) and sits still for me to do her hair.  I'm really going to be sad when Emery isn't a baby anymore, aren't I?  

This growing up thing goes FAST!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Nahum would like to know why she is in her jammies lol! Glad the braids work so well with her new do!

Jewel said...

I absolutely love that look! A french braid that ends in a pony tail!