Wednesday, March 07, 2012

{baby} weight loss wednesday - recipe edition

Welp, weighed myself yesterday and I'm down another 1 lb!  So far I'm down 11 lbs since I started January 1st. =)  I'll take that!

I'm fitting into all my old jeans and it feels great.. I still would like another 10 lbs or so.. I think that entire 10 lbs is in my gut. Thank you to my mother's genes for gracing me with this body type!!

Today I want to share a little treat Darin and I have a few times a week. He's been watching what he's eating too and is down to 14% body fat and lost a good 10 lbs too.

Crazy, I KNOW!

Anywho, didn't know he could get any more hot than he already was but he has. =)  His 6-pack and sexy man-hips are back like when we got married!

Ok, enough about my hottie hubby and onto our new ice cream replacement recipe. 

Smoothies: 
1-2 frozen bananas (helps in the blender if you cut them up 1st)
6-8 frozen vanilla yogurt ice cubes
splash of milk
1 tsp vanilla
1 tbls natural peanut butter

Blend it all up and WOWZA, pretty much the best smoothie ever. We've also omitted the peanut butter and added some frozen strawberries, blueberries and blackberries and man is it good!

That's all for the baby weight loss blog today!  Keeping it simple and short cuz it's like 70 degrees out and the girls and I wanna go play!

No comments: