Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Grace

We LOVE our church!

We've been attending now for 5 years and it's seriously a privilege to be able to go to church every Sunday. When we miss, we feel like we've missed out. Our pastor is an amazing speaker, follower of Jesus and extends THE most grace of anyone I've ever known.  He's inspired our church family to love Jesus and love people in everything we do.  We just love Grace and I want to extend an invitation to you and your family to come on out Easter Sunday (or any Sunday for that matter!) Our Easter service is usually out of this world.. one year Darin repelled off our 2nd floor balcony and one year our band played "Highway to Hell" as the opening song.. not a typical church musical opener, I know!    



And I can't leave you without pictures! I am working on a photography artwork project for our Kid City and Tiny Town walls and couldn't resist showing you some images of my own kids at church! 

Miss Emery...
Joya Jae actually not sitting on a teacher's lap for once...


And Adie Grace listening at story time. Well, turning to smile at mom's honking camera at story time. =)

No comments: